Wednesday, March 23, 2011

From His Point of View: A Dream Book

From my Bestie! Hope it encourages you!


From His Point of View: A Dream Book: have so many dreams and ambitions, wishes and wants, hopes and needs... sooo, my friend the Black Swan and I decided to decorate notebooks to keep track of everything we wanted to be and do. That was the day when the dream book idea was born!!! (MWAHAHAHA) I know it sounds pathetic. The name implies that it is, but it isn't pathetic. Really. It contains things that I never want to forget about. Things I don't want to die without doing. Kinda like a bucket list. In it I have writen so far at least 18 things I want to accoplish before I die. Like getting married, having a family, changing lives. (Not sky-diving or bunggie jumping. I'm too much of a wimp. :D) I encourage all you blog readers, to create a dream book, even if it goes by another name. God gives us dreams and we should remember our goals, so when we get discouraged, we can look back and see that we have a pupose. I also want to give my dream book to my kids when they are older... to leave a legacy. Because to leave a legacy, you must live one first. I hope this gets you all thinking :)

Love your fellow princess and dreamer,
Kandis

No comments:

Post a Comment