Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The adventures of Me

Wow! I haven't posted in what seems like forever! life's been interesting since my last post. I've been to NIKO. and seriously, that was life-changing! Getting down to the bare necessities is a great way to connect with God. As someone on NIKO said "when you think you're at the end of your rope, God will show you there is more." That is something I'm clinging to,

Last night, I cut my hand (with a pocketknife) while I was carving a piece of wood. The knife slid from my wood to my hand. I won't go into details, but OH MAN.... it was bad! After 3 stitches and a pretty-ish pink bandage around it, it's getting better.

Needless to say, everyday life isn't that boring when you're with me!

Here's to making life a bit more eventful!

Black Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment