Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello World!

well Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I'm ready for it. Welcome to my world. Not only is it February 15th, 2011 but it's the first day the laneracignadelitalia is up and running. My goal is to write atleast once everyday. I'm quite excited :) you might be wondering what my url means to me. Well it's quite simple. La Nera Cigna Del'Italia simply means The Black Swan of Italy. And a bit of background on my name: One day one of my besties and I were in a silly mood and we made nicknames for each other. She was Cheetah Girl and I was Black Swan (She is SUPER FAST when she runs and I'm SUPER clumsy (typical blonde) except when I'm on skates or in ballet slippers). So now that you know that, there are a few things you should know about me:
1) I am God's Princes and he is my King
2) I have ALOT of best friends :)
3) roller skating and dancing and gymnastics are fun to do and to watch
4) I love to sing, read, write (songs, poems,stories, etc) and working with animals (or just staring at them) and falling more and more in love with God every day I'm alive (now you have the name backgound too!)

I'll try and post more later but in my crazy world, who knows if I'll time :)

black swan

No comments:

Post a Comment