Thursday, February 17, 2011

His love

*
What do you think of when you hear the word "love"? though it changes everyday for me, today I think of the following. This morning as I was getting ready for the day, my family's two little dogs (we have 4 dogs, two big, two small) Baby and Trilli came to greet me. They began wiggling and going crazy! They absolutely love being with me and playing with me, even if I don't really pay attention or give them the unconditional love they give me. They just love being near me. That reminded me of our relationship with God. He always wants to be with us. He always is with us.
He wants us to spend time with him and love him the way he loves us. I know how much my puppies love me.... How much more does He love us? I cannot begin to comprehend the love He has for us. God is so simple yet so unexplainable. Even though he never changes, He's constantly showing himself to me more and more and He just keeps getting Bigger and Bigger, Better and Better and So much More wonderful!
I hope this makes sense to all of you out there!

Black Swan

*I found the above picture By searching "puppy love" on Bing. Here's the image url: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Puppy-Love-puppies-9460996-1600-1200.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment