Thursday, March 3, 2011

Always Romancing me.

Who do you think God is? You might think that he is a distant guy, judging you from afar. Nothing is farther from the truth.


God is amazing. Not only does he love you so much that he died for you, but he still wants you. He waits for you. He longs for you to talk to him. He thinks you are the best. Better than any other. I mean it! He calls you by name. He whispers in your ear, hoping that you will listen to his longing and hopes for you and your life.

Honestly, it's only been the past couple weeks I've even BEGUN to understand this. Since I've been reading my Bible every day, or almost every day, I've fallen more and more in love with God. I feel like I can touch the sky with him holding me.

Did I mention he holds you in the palm of his hand? THAT'S how important you are to him. He watches over you, protecting, guiding and loving you with every beat of your heart. He loves you. He cares for you. You are his Princess, his daughter, his most precious possession.

He's calling your name, whispering his dreams to you, wanting all of you. Give yourself to him and you'll feel a brand new kind of Freedom- the kind of freedom that you can only experience through God, your father, your king, your lover and your all in all! Will you listen to his voice?

Love your fellow Princess and Daughter of the King,
Black swan

No comments:

Post a Comment